Personal data charter for Sada9a users
TITLE I: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
AHN Group undertakes, within the framework of its activity, to pay the maximum attention to the security and confidentiality of the information in its possession and to protect the personal data of the users of its services, including visitors, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, in particular the IT Law n ° 09-08 of February 18, 2009 relating to the protection of individuals at with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Article 1. General information
As part of its activities and on the basis of its legitimate interest, AHN Group collects and processes personal data. This collected data is necessary for the company AHN Group to be able to carry out its activities and offer you solutions to promote the donation and recovery of objects, foodstuffs, and money between individuals.
Article 2. Identity of the data controller
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected is AHN Group, a limited liability company (SARL) represented by its legal representative in office.
Article 3. Type of data collected
3.1. Data directly communicated by users
Users' personal data is collected and processed when users register on the SADA9A application and complete the form provided for this purpose.
Information provided by users including, but not limited to, profile picture, name, gender, email address, phone number and address.
The user can choose to communicate their geolocation coordinates via the geolocation functionality of the announcements of the SADA9A application, by clicking on the button provided for this purpose.
3.2. Data collected automatically
AHN Group automatically collects certain information about users when they use the SADA9A application or when they consult the above site or application without identifying themselves. Are automatically collected, without being limited to: the type of browser used, the operating system, the IP or MAC address, the language selected and, subject to acceptance, geolocation data.
Article 4. Purposes of processing
Operation and use of the service
User data is collected by AHN Group when creating a user's account when filling out the registration form, when browsing the service and / or when creating an ad.
These personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- The management, validation, publication and monitoring of the user's announcement;
- Sending response forms to users;
- Sending information on the modification or evolution of our services;
- The management of the user relationship;
- Managing the exercise of your rights over your personal data, under the conditions provided for in Article 8;
- The provision of sharing tools on social networks;
- The collection of statistical information on the use of the service by users;
- Sending satisfaction surveys and statistical analyzes.
Article 5. Recipients of the data
Some of the personal data collected by AHN Group may be transmitted to subcontractors in order to assist AHN Group in carrying out its activities.
These service providers have limited access to the data strictly necessary to accomplish the tasks on behalf of AHN Group. They are also contractually bound to protect them and use them only for the purposes for which they were communicated and in accordance with this Charter.
Article 6. Data retention period
The retention period of your personal data varies depending on the purpose of the collection.
Personal data collected for the proper functioning and use of the service is retained as long as the user has an account.
Article 7. Data security
AHN Group ensures the confidentiality, integrity and security of the data entrusted to it by implementing the appropriate organizational and technical measures, as well as enhanced IT protection.
The subcontractors used by AHN Group are also committed to ensuring a high level of data protection.
Article 8. Exercise of the rights of data subjects
The user to whom the personal data refers benefits at any time from a right of access, rectification and deletion as well as portability of his personal data which is the subject of this processing. The user also has the option of objecting to it or requesting its limitation. Requests for the implementation of these rights should be sent to AHN Group at the email address: email@example.com, accompanied by proof of identity.
The user also has the right to obtain from the controller confirmation that personal data concerning him are or are not being processed and, when they are, access to said personal data as well as information following:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular recipients established in third countries
- Where possible, the planned retention period for personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In the event that the above rights are exercised with AHN Group, AHN Group provides a copy of the personal data being processed and may require the payment of reasonable fees based on administrative costs for any additional copy requested by the interested party.
Any changes will be published on the SADA9A site and application.
TITLE II: GENERAL INFORMATION ON HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES
The term cookies is to be taken in the broad sense and covers all tracers deposited and / or read when consulting a website or a mobile application, for example.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer or device.
To find out more about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing experience, visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
SADA9A uses the following type of cookies:
- Functional or session cookies : these are cookies that collect information and
that make sure the site and mobile app are loaded correctly when you are there
access through your browser. Session cookies are automatically destroyed when
the user closes their browser.
- Analytical or performance cookies : these are third-party cookies created by Google Analytics which collect statistical information on access to the site and which allow us to know the use and performance of our site and improve its functioning.
Collection of user consent
The use of technical and functional cookies cannot be disabled since they are cookies strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user.
Duration of cookies
The shelf life of cookies by SADA9A depends on the type of cookies:
- Session cookies are automatically destroyed when the user closes their browser;
- Analysis cookies are kept for 13 months.
Disable cookies through your browser
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or all types of cookies (such as third-party cookies) or you can choose to be notified each time a cookie is placed on your computer. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
- For (Microsoft) Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windowsinternet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For (Mozilla) Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/desactiver-cookies-tiers
- For (Google) Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- For (Apple) Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac